Other types of appeal
We have experience in a wide range of appeals and hearings, including: compulsory purchase order inquiries, where the strategic acquisition of land is being examined; stopping-up inquiries where the highway rights over land are to be rescinded; appearances in the high court where the legality of the process by which a planning permission was either granted or refused is in question.
Three forms of appeal
Why choose us as your expert witness?
- Transport Planning Associates has extensive experience in all three types of planning appeal.
- We offer a full range of advice, from relatively simple matters involving traffic accidents to major planning applications.
- We represented both developers and Local Authorities at appeals that range from highways-only matters to larger appeals involving multi-disciplinary teams.
- As part of the process we use our experience and expertise to produce cogent proof of evidence documentation which sets out factual statement, reference to the latest highway standards and advice documentation and reasoned arguments for our case.
- We have developed an excellent relationship with the UK’s most respected Counsel who regularly recommend our services to clients.