We are always on the lookout for talented people at any grade, so if you are interested in joining TPA and think you have what it takes, please forward a copy of your CV with a covering letter to the relevant office.
We will support you in gaining professional qualifications and we encourage our technical staff to pursue one of the following:
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
- Engineering Technician (EngTech)
- Transport Planning Professional (TPP)
Why come and work for us
- We provide help and support to staff in order to achieve these qualifications.
- Each member of staff working towards a professional qualification is assigned a Mentor who will help individuals to get the right experience in order to take the professional qualification.
- We support individuals in their career development through further educational qualifications and an appropriate mix of external and internal training courses:
- We run programmes of lunchtime seminars on a variety of interesting topics.
- We will reimburse staff the cost of one professional subscription each year:
- We offer 25 days annual leave, a non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance and other benefits